Wednesday, 12 November 2008

Christmas Desktop Freebie




Link has expired




I made a Christmas Desktop Calendar . I have not been on in awhile, I have been very busy making Christmas cards . I also have been busy making a few layouts for a freinds wedding photos . Summer went by way to fast and Halloween did too....and now in a couple of weeks it is going to be Thanksgiving !!! The time has just flown by so fast . So hopefully in the next few weeks I can add some of the new things I have been working on . So just keep checking back :)


Here is the calendar and enjoy.



3 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Nov [LA 09:00pm] - 13 Nov [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for this desktop; I love what you've done with it. I'll enjoy seeing it all December.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Jan [LA 09:00pm] - 11 Jan [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).